International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Technical Help and Questions
 Battery Info and Questions
 Crystal battery work and ideas on my expirement
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - October 23 2013 :  19:22:50  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the plan is to use a low energy hydrothermal synthesis system to deposit the salts and other crystalline substances while in a charged environment by building the equivalent of an open air capacitor to grow the crystals between the capacitor plates. the first test will be done with PVC pipe water saline solution and two aluminum discs I will charge with a battery to keep one positively charged an the other one negatively charged, and coating them with styrene to keep the charge from leaking into the electrolytic solution the crystals will be forming from,

the hydrothermal part will be performed by painting the bottom black (where the excess crystals will be sitting ready to be dissolved as soon as the water warms up) and shading the top as well as painting it with a silver paint to reflect light so that it becomes the cooler region to force the warm water too cool and as a result not be able to hold the salt in solution any longer thus depositing the salt in crystal form on the plates between the two charged plates

attached is an image to illustrate the process since I will begin with testing using table salt and epsom salts no pressure and the sunlight should be enough to make the process work By forcing all the molecules of the crystal to align with the positive and negative pull of the capacitor plates we should see a dramatic improvement in collection of energy from even the tiniest of vibrations of atoms from heat alone

***it should be noted that I am going to be altering the work here to use a glass vase and probably a pressed tin can (no seams) to hold a water bath to heat the bottom of the unit and heat it on a mug warmer with a dimmer switch for a light used to regulate power so that no boiling occurs on this system. The top charged plate of the capacitor will be mounted on a solid aluminum plate that is bolted to a heat sink from a CPU and this will have the fan attached to so the top end cooling. I will post a pic of the set up once I am done. also I will be experimenting with plating the bottom edges of the crystals with copper and then zinc and then continuing if I get a good result with that, so I can build up a pile instead of letting the crystals reach the second plate near the other capacitor plate.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
You must be logged in to see this link.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

olddawgsrule
Advanced Member

USA
1434 Posts

Posted - October 23 2013 :  20:06:55  Show Profile  Visit olddawgsrule's Homepage Send olddawgsrule a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For myself, Arch, I've missed your input.

10% of what you say I understand..
25%, I get the concept..
Then rest proves, I have much more to learn.

What impresses me the most, is I find something otherwise in your thoughts or direction that brings me foward in mine.

This one in particular!

Please continue, I like the way your mind goes.
Well.. At least 35% of my mind does..

Old in age, not in mind, so
'Teach me something new'!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2