International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Tesla Projects
 We all got it wrong - time for a discussion
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - October 07 2013 :  06:28:56  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok so over the last few month you all know we have been working on a Tesla coil build, like many of you I picked up the Tesla Patents long before I understood then, now many years later and with my head around so many new concepts and ways of looking at things, I have a huge list of things people often miss when reading this patent, this patent was applied for at the same time as he was working on wardenclyffe and thus is significant to understanding Tesla's mind at the time.

you will need the google hangout software installed and a youtube account as far as I know and you will also need to be connected in with me on Google itself which I will work with you to achieve (or if you know how you can simply add me mikkijett86@gmail.com)

We will start on Wednesday 09th of Oct 2013 12 pm Adelaide, Australia time (UTC +09:30)

look forward to seeing at least a few of you there to discuss all this with me. the more minds we have the more angles we can look at this :) - Peace and love all - cya there!!

If you have not already received a invite to this event on facebook and think you have some constructive input, please message me and I will send you out a invite, just didn't want to spam my whole friends list as not everyone would be interested and not all of you are on my facebook so .. links avail below to everywhere you need to engage me, only thing you need to take care of yourself is a google account, the Hangout app ... and adding me to your google circles ( oh and let me know you want to be a part of it)

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

You must be logged in to see this link.
Facebook: You must be logged in to see this link.

Edited by - Kultus on October 07 2013 08:58:37

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - October 07 2013 :  07:32:30  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Kultus.

Why are you not using skype and when does this all happen? Today?
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - October 07 2013 :  09:01:39  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Dave

hope your well mate ?

(yes a date would have been useful lol ... added now)

we won't be using Skype as it doesn't have enough features for this discussion we will be live streaming our discussion to the world, this includes showing off the documentation as we speak of it etc, we can't do that with Skype, nor can we live stream to youtube and other sites from it, so it's a go for Google Hangouts will be my first google hangout too so that should be fun lol (I've had a play b4 I know how it works)

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

Edited by - Kultus on October 07 2013 09:35:56
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4443 Posts

Posted - October 07 2013 :  13:16:36  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Kultus

I won't be home at that time but I would like to see the video of it if you could arrange it Thanks Doug

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE doug.bennett49er
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - October 08 2013 :  07:21:19  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I work that out to be 9&1/2 hours ahead of my time here (GMT+1), so that should be about 9.30pm on Wednesday (tomorrow) night for me.
I have no experience with Tesla coils, but I do have the makings for one, so I hope to be there.
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - October 08 2013 :  07:22:29  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Too easy Doug it will be avail on the Desert Experimenter Youtube as soon as it's over so it'll be there for everyone who may miss it, I feel this info must be heard so there will be no secrets kept here, full disclosure to the public of all my thoughts on this :)

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4443 Posts

Posted - October 08 2013 :  09:35:06  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Kultus

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE doug.bennett49er
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - October 09 2013 :  07:25:04  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AFTER A TON OF ISSUES WE DID END UP LIVE ON GOOGLE HANGOUTS TODAY BUT MANY MAY HAVE MISSED IT AS GOOGLE CREATED US A NEW CHANNEL AUTOMATICALLY UNDER THE ACCOUNT OF OUR GMAIL NAME ... STUPID I KNOW BUT ANYWAY FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT HERE IT IS ENJOY :)

Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - October 09 2013 :  17:15:51  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just spent 40 mins trying to connect on that google hangout - what a headache.
I missed the show? And whats the deal with that email addy? It is a woman's email addy, unless you go by the name of Catherine?

Edited by - IrishDave on October 09 2013 17:21:32
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - October 09 2013 :  18:12:59  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
long story Dave but that is my email brother :)

Go to Top of Page

rheandros

Germany
15 Posts

Posted - October 16 2013 :  11:26:41  Show Profile Send rheandros a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh man i missed it... surely i got at least the video thanks a lot.

Light to Light
Go to Top of Page

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - October 29 2013 :  22:47:57  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
pretty cool convo.. was digging dude's mad scientist lab too.

one thing i wanted to poke at with you Kultus.. wireless transfer efficiency.
at this point we all know current can be transferred without wires, and without the need for mutual induction in order to do so. while we are taught the most efficient form of transfer is a higher voltage/lower current across a conductor, and then through a transformer to step it back down.. what is the case when dealing with extremely high voltages and wireless transfer. it would seem being able to transfer electricity at an extremely high voltage and frequency, then stepping it back down at the load would be a very efficient form of transfer. the problem being a direct pathway to the load and the "bleed" off voltage that the load would not see.

do you think wireless transfer can be made more efficient than that of solid conductors?

[on the gravy train with biscuit wheels]
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - April 25 2014 :  19:25:42  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I want you Magneticitist to look in to HV DC power distribution, above 800,000 volts is Xfered with almost no loses at all, I believe though that Tesla wasn't transferring the energy that was primarily created at a power station, that power was used to stir a bigger pot of energy, the static of the universe and that the towers were receivers attuned to the resonant frequency of the tower that was first used to create the resonsant connection between the static field and earth.

GOOGLE + desertexperimen-4332@pages.plusgoogle.com
You must be logged in to see this link. <-- this page will be discontinued in the next couple of weeks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2