International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 2013 Pulse motor build off
 BUILD PROGRESS SECTION
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - September 22 2013 :  04:03:35  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OH WHAT ONLY 21 HOURS TO GO AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!! **runs off crazy like into the distance to finish his entry !!**

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

You must be logged in to see this link.
Facebook: You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - September 22 2013 :  05:26:55  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol-go kulty.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - September 22 2013 :  05:27:18  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One from jimboot

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - September 22 2013 :  10:10:02  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK BOYS N GIRLS HERE ONES MANY HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR, I WILL FINALLY LET THE CAT OUT THE BAG AND SHOW YOU ALL WHAT'S BEEN GETTING BUILT...

KULT'S ION PULSE MOTOR

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

Facebook: You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

netchecker007

Austria
132 Posts

Posted - September 22 2013 :  11:09:49  Show Profile Send netchecker007 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the final video is uploaded
(now in the Final 3 minute video Topic)

here you can watch my "CampingLightSSG"
3 watt led is bright and the battery is beeing charged.
amp draw is at 200ma. it should really for a few
days swapping the batteries having light in the evening.
the amps can be turned down at 80ma, light ist not so strong
anymore and of course charging is slooooow, but enough to
sit outside with a friend having a beer - cheers!

Edited by - netchecker007 on September 22 2013 15:55:43
Go to Top of Page

erfinder

26 Posts

Posted - September 22 2013 :  17:25:20  Show Profile  Send erfinder a Yahoo! Message Send erfinder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
3 minutes isn't enough time...I'm going to reshoot this and give some details about what I think is happening.

Regards
Go to Top of Page

tonyizaguirre

USA
6 Posts

Posted - September 22 2013 :  17:46:13  Show Profile Send tonyizaguirre a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

tonyizaguirre

USA
6 Posts

Posted - September 22 2013 :  19:59:30  Show Profile Send tonyizaguirre a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link. Motor Electrical Diagram and Motor Coil Form Diagram and Build Photos for PMBO 2013, First 3 phase Abha Rodin Motor Based on Rodin Mathematics and phi Coil Form to Coil Dia. Please Enjoy Tony Izaguirre

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - September 22 2013 :  20:29:37  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by erfinder

3 minutes isn't enough time...I'm going to reshoot this and give some details about what I think is happening.

Regards

Interesting effect Erfinder.Seems to be going from motor to generator,then back to motor mode.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

tonyizaguirre

USA
6 Posts

Posted - September 22 2013 :  20:58:03  Show Profile Send tonyizaguirre a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link. Pictures Of Hemitite Motor Failure. Motor Coil Rebuilt Overall Build Pictures PMBO 2013 Please Enjoy Tony Izaguirre
Go to Top of Page

erfinder

26 Posts

Posted - September 23 2013 :  02:48:56  Show Profile  Send erfinder a Yahoo! Message Send erfinder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TinMan

quote:
Originally posted by erfinder

Regards

Interesting effect Erfinder.Seems to be going from motor to generator,then back to motor mode.

skype-thetinman.69

Hi Tinman,

That's the first part yes. The device is ran as a motor, owing to the design topology, TDC is the point of maximum generator action, and torque. At start up from TDC, the motor draws maximum current, it does so till the generator action catches up and limits the current.

As previously noted, TDC is the position of maximum induced EMF, increasing rpm results in the induced EMF limiting the current and thereby the torque.

At this point the timing is shifted just past TDC, triggering is now taking place at a point just outside of the motors maximum generator action (CEMF harvesting via phase manipulation), and the rotor accelerates again as now phase wise, we are no longer under the direct influence of the current limiting induced EMF.

I allow the rotor to reach a new plateau, and once it does, I immediately re-position the trigger back to TDC. This results in the motor charging the buffer capacitor to a potential which exceeds that which the power supply is capable of furnishing. The motor now operates from current furnished by the capacitor only, till the momentum accumulated in the system is dissipated, at this point, the capacitor voltage is lower than the supply voltage.

The purpose of the video was to demonstrate CEMF's relationship to momentum. How to manipulate CEMF via timing, and proper coil geometry, and lastly, how CEMF isn't inductive kickback. At the end of the video I showed how the inductive kickback was captured in a cap bank and used to power an incandescent lamp, if I had more time, I would have captured the CEMF supply charging event and recovery in the same shot showing the two being independent from one another. 3 min just wasn't enough time to show all.

This is only the beginning of what I want to demonstrate with this motor-generator and its prime associated prime mover. I have found some very interesting phenomena to name a few:

Infinite Harmonic generation
Self Oscillation
Magneto-Dielectric Rectification
Parameter variation - inductance
Parameter variation - capacitance

These are generic terms that I adopted to help me describe what the machines are doing. If the time limit wasn't set to 3 min, I would given a through walk thorough of most if not all of the effects associated with the machine I entered into the build off. Hope this answers any questions you may have, and if you have any more please feel free to ask.

Regards
Go to Top of Page

erfinder

26 Posts

Posted - September 23 2013 :  05:58:51  Show Profile  Send erfinder a Yahoo! Message Send erfinder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tinman,

I didn't realize that there was a separate thread specifically for the finial videos...I did post it in the right spot on Russ's forum, I hope I didn't screw up by not placing the video in the correct thread here.....

Regards
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - September 23 2013 :  07:34:09  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi erfinder
If you put it on Russ's forum-your all good.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2