International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 2013 Pulse motor build off
 Build off information
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - July 19 2013 :  08:48:19  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote

You must be logged in to see this link.

skype-thetinman.69

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - August 16 2013 :  22:54:08  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The build off will comence on the 25th of August, and final video's must be in by the 22 of september.
A thread will be open apone the start of the build off,for progresion video's-both here on IAEC and RWGreserch.
You must post a video at the begining of the build off,and show what setup you plan on building-a brief description.This is to insure that you are building a new machine,and not just modifying an old one.!Parts from old machines may be used).
There will be two catagories-Advanced and beginners.Russ and myself will decide wich catagory you will be in,based on previous builds by yourself.
Links to both forums will be posted in the PMBO video thread.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - August 16 2013 :  22:58:57  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Judges this year will be-
Steve Jones-Physicist-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_fGKtmp8Cc
Mark Dansie-http://revolution-green.com/
And Zero-http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroFossilFuel/videos

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - August 23 2013 :  08:55:00  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pulse motor definition for the build off.
A rotating shaft driven by pulses. Those pulses are not limited to electrical pulses.
It can be gas pulses,liquid pulses,or anything that creates a pulsing force that is used to rotat a shaft ,rotor,flywheel.
It can be big or small,and mad from any material.
The wackyer the better.
Those are the ruel's to the build it self.
This year there will be no time extensions,but you have 4 weeks.
Final video must be no longer than 3 minutes,and posted either here or at RWGreserch by the 22/9/13.
The video thread will be open on the start date,and link posted here.
So as you can see,the ruels this year are very open,and easy.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

RWGresearch

35 Posts

Posted - August 25 2013 :  01:12:07  Show Profile  Visit RWGresearch's Homepage Send RWGresearch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Russ and Brad (AKA tinman) would like to welcome you to the 2013 pulse motor build off.
In the following few post,you will find the rule's and other information regarding the competition.

The main aim of the build off ,is to have fun and get as creative as you can with what you have available to you. How much can you do with the junk around you...

First before you get started please subscribe to this mailing list to keep up to date on this contest!!!

also subscribe to theses 2 you tube users ( ~Russ and brad)

RULES ( Like there are any really.. but theses will be taken Seriously, no if's and's and butt's)

1. You must post a video ( or photos and some text) at the beginning of the build off, and show what setup you plan on building-a. a brief description will do. This is to insure that you are building a new machine, and not just modifying an old one. (Parts from old machines may be used but must be modified extensive). theses videos or photos are to be posted in the threads listed for the entry's. links listed below.

2. There will be two categories, class A. Advanced. and class B. Beginners/use of resources. Russ and Brad will decide witch category you will be in, based on previous builds by yourself/ your entry video. we encourage the beginner's to use there resources. this will help you in your class. Build from junk is good!!!

3. Entry videos must not be longer than THREE Minutes (3). (The only exception to this is the ***intro video,{see*** Note Below} this will not count against your 3 min.) video links must be posted on the threads from any video streaming website that is open to the public. if no video is to be used you can enter the contest with photos and text. this will make your chances of winning slim, but the point is to get people involved...

*** intro video is the video we have created for this event. please download and include it in your entry video for more exposure. see download links below:
(in this folder one will find links to the intro video in mammy formats for you to use:)

Links comming soon for this video

4. Video Entry Links to both forums will be posted in the PMBO video thread. YOU MUST POST YOUR ENTRY VIDEO (or photos) IN A THREAD FOR PULSE MOTOR BUILD OFF TO QUALIFY FOR ENTRY BY SEED TIME ABOVE ON COUNT DOWN TIMER. timer will be on threads and here on this page. please post in theses threads to enter:

A.You must be logged in to see this link.
B. You must be logged in to see this link.

When submitting please label the video and post titled "PMBO ENTRY 2013" so we can determine this is your entry.
when submitting 'n entry please include your email so we can get a hold of you for questions or concerns.
multiple entry's can be maid but must contain completely different pulse motor's

5. What is a pulse motor????

A pulse motor definition for the build off.
A rotating device that turns by pulses. Those pulses are not limited to electrical pulses.
It can be gas pulses,liquid pulses,or anything that creates a pulsing force ( most the time repetitive pulses but could be limited to one pulse) that is used to rotate the device's mechanism ,rotor,flywheel ECT.
It can be big or small,and made from any material.
The wackier and most use of resources the better.

Those are the rule's to the build it self.
This year there will be no time extensions,but you have just under 4 weeks.

So as you can see,the rules this year are very open,and easy.

Judges this year will be-

Steve Jones-Physicist- You must be logged in to see this link.
Mark Dansie You must be logged in to see this link.
Zero Fossil Fuel You must be logged in to see this link.

Each will be judging the 2 category.

now your asking "BUT what about prizes!!!"

we are welcoming people to donate to the build off. below is what we have so far. we hope that there will be more in the future before the build off is complete. prizes will be given to first, second, and third places winners for each category. Russ and Brad will also be picking our favorite entries and giving those winners prizes as well.

We need anyone that's willing to donate to the prize pool to let us know if you would like to do so. Please see this thred for others that have helped already:

The smart scarecrow (Gary) will also be awarding the winners there 15 min of fame again on his show for those who want to participate!!!

shazizz mad science show will also be giving 15 min of fame on his radio show!!

thanks and good luck

So grab some junk,and have some fun!!!

"We can demonstrate the technology. We can say itís here but in actuality it will not be Stan Meyers to bring it in. It will be either you or I, the guy down the street, who will come together to bring it in. Otherwise, I do not believe an alternate energy source, whether water fuel cell or other, would ever come in. Itís going to have to be mandated by the people to try to reverse the environmental problems, the environmental damage, thatís actually occurring. - Stan Meyers, 1997"

"If you believe, even tho you can not see, you will see." ~Russ Gries
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - August 25 2013 :  09:00:22  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where may I find some of last years entries?
It would be nice to see what others have previously entered.

Edited by - IrishDave on August 25 2013 11:45:27
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - August 25 2013 :  09:33:03  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Link to second PMBO

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - August 25 2013 :  09:34:26  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Link to our first ever PMBO

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Diadon

USA
4 Posts

Posted - August 28 2013 :  23:01:40  Show Profile Send Diadon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We are in, I will post a short start video soon. Where do we post the pictures and video too again? I can't seem to find a link for it... Thanks for your guy's time. I have a coupe of pictures to post for now of what we have gathered.

Diadon G. Acs
Go to Top of Page

hkalan

Hong Kong
1019 Posts

Posted - August 28 2013 :  23:45:30  Show Profile  Visit hkalan's Homepage Send hkalan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,

Here is the link to post your entry info...

Alan

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - August 29 2013 :  07:53:36  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - August 30 2013 :  07:18:05  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Kryon

USA
54 Posts

Posted - September 04 2013 :  14:08:34  Show Profile Send Kryon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Tinman,

I can't seem to find the link to just the intro for our build video's. Can you point me in that direction so I can prepare it for my final video.

Thanks......
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - September 08 2013 :  05:24:27  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have opened the final video thread
Please post your final 3 minute video there,as it will make it easy to find then.
Cheers

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - September 11 2013 :  00:54:07  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Updated links from Russ

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

natsud1

USA
3 Posts

Posted - September 21 2013 :  11:38:34  Show Profile Send natsud1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
finally youtube got done this is my official entry. Thanks guys it has been fun learning experience. my email is natsud1@yahoo.com
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//You must be logged in to see this link." frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Go to Top of Page

natsud1

USA
3 Posts

Posted - September 21 2013 :  11:42:00  Show Profile Send natsud1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sorry I posted this in the wrong spot and dont know how to remove it, I will post it in the right place
Go to Top of Page

skycollection

Mexico
5 Posts

Posted - September 22 2013 :  00:35:28  Show Profile Send skycollection a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is my official entry, (skycollection) my e mail is: skycollection@hotmail.com my pulse motor based in 20 pancake coils.
Go to Top of Page

sonsoftesla

3 Posts

Posted - September 23 2013 :  01:53:34  Show Profile  Visit sonsoftesla's Homepage Send sonsoftesla a Private Message  Reply with Quote
here is the link to my video You must be logged in to see this link.

Well I worked up to the last hour but in the end was done in by some shorts, a switch and some dying batteries so shes a no go. Had a good time ran through the whole range of emotions. I have been doing nothing but thinking and working on this thing for 3 weeks, my friends wonder where I am and what I am up too. They just don't get it when I tell them that I have been busy working on a pulse motor for the pulse motor 2013 contest.... they look at me like I hit my head.
had a good time, I can honestly say I have never put so much passion and heart and sole into anything for so long as I have this these past 3 weeks I feel physically and emotionally drained but that just means I gave it my all.
Thanks Brad and Russ it was good.
To the winners congratulations you deserve it.
Sincerely
Bob
Go to Top of Page

totoalas

Macao
168 Posts

Posted - September 30 2013 :  00:42:00  Show Profile Send totoalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote

This is the schematic I used in my build off
Impulse Motor PMBO 2013
Unfortunately
as discussed in the OU thread the pwer supply I has stray capacitance thats why the adaptor with only neutral in and out put one wire neg or postive
will pass tru the ssg then to the ignition coil to the e core
primary
the secondary one wire to water tap

IN the previous AMP thread ... I had the same effect using neutral and ground and can onl;y light up one 220 v ac led lamp 5 watts
with this set up all 8 lamps 5 watts can ;oght up 100 %
CL 13 w and combo lights up 75 % meaning max 40 watts
with this transcformer / ignition coil set up....
My test has achieved the anplification of the stray capacitance plus ground
all other discussion are in the ou thread Energy amplification
Its all fun and will be replicating it again with other mods w/o the stray capacitance and or earth

totoalas
Go to Top of Page

totoalas

Macao
168 Posts

Posted - November 09 2013 :  07:09:54  Show Profile Send totoalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Dave
Same circuit i used
Cheers
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - November 09 2013 :  07:20:38  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Toto.

If you have some spare time, could you record your device in action on an empty work space with an explanation of how it works?
My lack of knowledge is preventing me from seeing what is happening and I don't doubt what you have built is something that many (including myself) may want to replicate.

Go to Top of Page

totoalas

Macao
168 Posts

Posted - November 09 2013 :  07:26:01  Show Profile Send totoalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Will need to clean up my mess first lol need to replenish my clips wires coils meters as they were damaged by a loose hv wire and hit my arm also
Will try to rebuild a cleaner set up but bBASICALLY THE CIRCUIT IS ALL I USED U CAN CHECK IN THE OUTSIDE THREAD ENERGY AMPLIFICATION THREAD ALSO CHEERS
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.64 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2