International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Power of Nature
 Solar Power
 MY SOLAR SETUP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 31 2011 :  22:46:59  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er , I ran across this site and figured it was worth a look for ya ..

You must be logged in to see this link.

I hope you haven't ordered yet the site claim's panels $.78/Watt or grade B .59 just cosmetic blemishes they claim doesn't effect use or warranty .. Look em over and make sure it's not a scam and I didn't read it wrong . Here's the site I found this on.

==================================================

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...

Edited by - Kudzu on January 01 2012 00:19:40
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 01 2012 :  10:22:52  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi K

The .78 solar are for a container and that is to many and that is from sun elect. There many on that list but sun is always the cheapest for 1 or 2 min buy. The good price on that page was 1.04 and you had to buy 28 so I will split the shipment with you I will take my 5 and you take the other 23 LOL I have learned that price always has a draw back Later

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - January 01 2012 :  16:51:45  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey how about the $1.14 / W was it not the type your looking for .. It say's you can buy them 1 at a time if you want. It's on the price list page on top with all the company list and prices . It's from the same company .

Go to Top of Page

olddawgsrule
Advanced Member

USA
1434 Posts

Posted - January 02 2012 :  06:57:58  Show Profile  Visit olddawgsrule's Homepage Send olddawgsrule a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Love the setup!
Just a bit jealous...

I have a small 60watt setup to charge my UPS (2 type 31 12v batteries).
Comes in handy when the power goes out and I don't wish to hear the generator.

Curious if you've tried your circuits to charge batteries from your batteries?
This is my goal with following, learning and experimenting with you all.

Also, just learned of that Tesla Solar Tracker!
I was going to ask what you all thought of it, but you may have already answered that question.
You have one!
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - January 02 2012 :  13:11:04  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er, If these will work there on the $.79 / W , list and all they have is 6 ... So how can they make you buy a pallet ? The one's on clearance scratch and blemish may need checking with the sales Rep .. Never hurt's to ask, to save a grip of cash !!!

ES-E-B 185
1,110W

Edited by - Kudzu on January 02 2012 13:11:43
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 02 2012 :  13:14:54  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi ODR

If you look at pic 2 on top of the battery bank you will see the TSO 10 which is reconditioning the second set of batteries in the box. So yes to charging with batteries. The Solar Tracker 3 keeps the batteries up once the bank gets reconditioned.

Doug
Go to Top of Page

olddawgsrule
Advanced Member

USA
1434 Posts

Posted - January 04 2012 :  15:14:56  Show Profile  Visit olddawgsrule's Homepage Send olddawgsrule a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I did see that Doug, but I thought you were using a different source for power.
So far I need my 'constant' power supply to condition a battery.
My inexperience shows me too strong a drain on the supply battery...

I'm still just scratching the surface of what you folks are doing...
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 04 2012 :  15:37:06  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi ODR

What are you doing for charging and or reconditioning your battery what is your system now?

Doug
Go to Top of Page

olddawgsrule
Advanced Member

USA
1434 Posts

Posted - January 04 2012 :  16:15:15  Show Profile  Visit olddawgsrule's Homepage Send olddawgsrule a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Right now I have 2 type 31 12vdc deep cycle Werker's as my UPS, charged from my 60 watt solar array.
This has served me well as a quite backup system when the power goes out (man of little wants..) and runs my outside decorative lights year round (LED's).

I'm testing different circuits to see which one will work best to re-condition the Werker's.

Three of my panels went down this summer and since I don't use them much through the summer, I didn't notice.
Now they barely come back to 12.10v...

It is my understanding that Werker's can be hurt pretty easily.
Also that there known to be 5 year batteries and that's about how long I've had them.

I'm fighting with my Sampu project, the best circuit I've built to date (thanks Poppy!) and when running full (all 10 T's) is what I was using.
This is what got it back to 12.10v!
I believe Poppy answered my main issue (connection sequence) that has plagued my progress and back up to 7T's now and testing.
Once back up full, I'll re-charge from the Sampu (and my constant power supply) in hopes of returning the Werker's back to full operation.

I've said it a few times now and figure you'll ask sooner or later...
What is the 'constant power supply'?
It's a power box box I built up from an old CPU I had around here.
Ya, I know, I need to learn to throw things away... Wife'y keeps reminding me of this...
But.... I may need it at some point....

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 04 2012 :  18:33:17  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi ODR

Are the battery a sla or agm? Its been 50/50 for making them refurbished for more than 6 month.

Doug
Go to Top of Page

olddawgsrule
Advanced Member

USA
1434 Posts

Posted - January 05 2012 :  16:37:59  Show Profile  Visit olddawgsrule's Homepage Send olddawgsrule a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SLA.
I figure the panel problem happened early Spring.
Looks like I'm pushing the envelope...
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 05 2012 :  19:13:10  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi ODR

What is the problem with the panel? I have big SLA's that are 10 yrs old and have been abused to the max and I think I only have 3 out of 6 left

Doug
Go to Top of Page

olddawgsrule
Advanced Member

USA
1434 Posts

Posted - January 06 2012 :  05:54:48  Show Profile  Visit olddawgsrule's Homepage Send olddawgsrule a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cheap solder connections.
I've opened 3 of them and re-soldered (working good now).
The fourth has gone down now.
Have it dis-connected and need to get it inside to re-solder (figure it's the same issue).

Conversations with Poppy (and his advise) looks like the Sampu is up and running full.
I figure to start charging one of the werker's from it this weekend and see where I can get with it.
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 06 2012 :  11:02:35  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi ODR

When you get that last panel in for repair make a video for us and post please

Doug
Go to Top of Page

olddawgsrule
Advanced Member

USA
1434 Posts

Posted - January 06 2012 :  16:00:09  Show Profile  Visit olddawgsrule's Homepage Send olddawgsrule a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sure!
Finally, I have a way to contribute!!!
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 10 2012 :  12:22:07  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Update on the tracker 3 Good sun and time to make this video so get your corn out but its short

Doug
Go to Top of Page

fan1701
Average Member

USA
243 Posts

Posted - January 10 2012 :  16:56:13  Show Profile Send fan1701 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er. Thanks for posting the video of the Solar Tracker. I hope to get one this year. Probably going with the 30 amp as that is the limit of my panels.

I think there are people out there that believe the thing charges slow. Its nice to see you disprove that.

al

* Not following the manufacturer recommended specs * ON PURPOSE!
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 10 2012 :  17:19:35  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi fan

When the sun cooperates it will charge at 65 to 70 amps so that is pretty good. I think that the new amp guage takes 1 amp to run it? but I still see it pulse when the amp meter reads 0.0 and volts on the panels read 6.0 volts is about when it quits

Doug
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 10 2012 :  17:30:15  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er,

That tracker stuff, is that like a charge manager system?

Btw, "get your corn out" reminds me of Red Green.lol

TimberJack

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 10 2012 :  17:38:48  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TJ

Yes the tracker 3 is a controller with a pulser when it get to 15.2 volts.

Doug
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - January 11 2012 :  01:51:05  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er , Is get your corn out code for kick off your shoes and watch a video .. lol

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 11 2012 :  08:47:28  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi K

YUP YUP ITS movie time..LOL LOL

Doug
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 11 2012 :  17:58:15  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er, thanks for the info on the tracker :))
So it pulses above 15.2vdc and between 15 and 30 amps?

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 11 2012 :  20:29:58  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TJ

Yea it pulses at what point I am not sure, It is pulsing at the end of the day 11.0 volts 0 amps on the meter but the LEDs are pulsing. At 15.2 it will peak and then drop back to 14.4 and hold but the amp meter at times I seen it pulse from16 amps to 30amps. I haven't watched it for more than 2 minutes at a time.

Doug
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 19 2012 :  16:02:06  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er, thanks for the extra info on your tracker 3.
Does are some good energy pulses :)
"YUP YUP ITS movie time"
Did you made that video yet?

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 19 2012 :  16:14:57  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TJ

That is like watching water boil and the sun hasn't been my friend of late. Here in Michigan we get what we like to call a noreaster to a soueaster meaning the lakes just sucks all clouds around and around it never quits. But when that happens the wind BLOWS

Doug

Edited by - 49er on January 19 2012 16:16:54
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 19 2012 :  20:55:35  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi SD

Check out all the golf courses you can find. Go every week and ask Can I BUY your old batteries when you get new ones.. I will pay the same as the battery co will give you. Be polite. I got lucky on the 4 place I went to. Ask the battery co what they are paying for cart batteries Be prepared there not going to change out all there batteries at once that is to much $$$$ at one time for them. Also tell them that you are going to use them for solar that turns heads. You will be surprised they want to help GREEN. Smile a lot. it does work by the way pay cash!!!!!

Doug
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 21 2012 :  07:53:31  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er, "watching water boil"...sounds very cool (not)...:))
Thanks for the reply and with all the wind blowing your wind gens will be putting out awesome power.

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 21 2012 :  12:25:33  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

The new amp meter I put in about 2 mo ago is giving me trouble in Bright sun it say's only 8 amps and both the in put and out put is hot as hell. It is rated for 100 amps and my panels will only deliver 70 to 75 amps so it was under rated. I think the amp meter is going for a ride.

Doug
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 21 2012 :  13:38:41  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

More investigation on the amp meter the max reading is still only 44 amps and I know it 70 to 75 amps and it is still very warm and to me that is wrong so after sun set out it comes will run with out it again. I think it was why the tracker was pulsing so big I think you can see the volts in your bank pulse but not the amps.

Doug
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 21 2012 :  18:55:16  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er, all i can say is that if your meter was getting hot as hell somethings not right so taking it out is a good move :)

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 21 2012 :  19:29:33  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TJ

Yep yep It is dark here and it is gone, that is a bummer I do have a another one and it a 100 amps but it takes a separate battery to run it. I also have 2 0 to 50 amp car gages but I just don;t trust them LOL that is just what I got rid of. We will see if I can find something I like.

Doug
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 21 2012 :  19:52:26  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er,

I had even one of those car amp gauges go up in smoke when i had my stereo to loud so no...not to be trusted.

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

Ice_Viper220

USA
176 Posts

Posted - January 24 2012 :  19:01:30  Show Profile Send Ice_Viper220 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
I also live in MI and am wondering what you get better results with your wind power or solar power. I am looking to make a purchase within the next month.
Thanks in advance for your input.
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 24 2012 :  20:21:48  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ice

Hands down Solar, The wind is only for winter Jan and Feb that is when we get enough wind and then it is only helping. I have 1000 watts of solar and now with the big battery banks I need another 1000 watts to keep up with my battery experiments. If I can be any more help let me know

Doug
Go to Top of Page

Ice_Viper220

USA
176 Posts

Posted - January 24 2012 :  20:28:14  Show Profile Send Ice_Viper220 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
Well that settles it then im starting a solar setup and skipping on the turbines. I wont be going with quite as many panels as you have but i am going to buy at least a 240 ish panel to start with. Do you only feed the solar into the battery bank or do you have a grid tie inverter in your system as well? if so what type do you recomend because i want to do some of both, charge the batteries during the day untill full then grid tie. And at night use some of the battery bank with a automatic cutoff curcuit to help during the night as my wife and kids are in bed but i am still going to be up.
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 24 2012 :  20:41:08  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ice

Well now that may work if you don't use much electricity with that small of a amp input you won't and can't back feed your house. We will need to talk a lot more. LOL

Doug
Go to Top of Page

Ice_Viper220

USA
176 Posts

Posted - January 24 2012 :  21:23:05  Show Profile Send Ice_Viper220 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
I planned on using a micro grid tie inverter the kind you wire directly to the Pampers and plug into an outlet to feed power back into the grid. I was just going to get one of those pretty red switches like you have to switch between the grid tie and the battery bank. I am starting small probably 2-300 amp hour to start off with and plan on adding pieces as I go.
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 25 2012 :  13:54:43  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ice

The wonderful SOM has let our electric co set up rules to back feed the grid. One biggie is that to do that the product must be made in the state, must be installed by co in the state and a nother biggie is they get to charge you line usage for up to $50.00 a month.LMAO This is why I went with batteries. So for a pair of 300 ah batteries you can get by with about 500 watt panels. Next what are you going to run for a inverter and a controller?? The next item is how much energy are you thinking of using? There are more technical questions that need answers but I will save them for later.

Doug
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 25 2012 :  15:23:31  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Just thought you might like to compare power bill usage for the last year?? This is my bill just got it today.

Doug
Go to Top of Page

Ice_Viper220

USA
176 Posts

Posted - January 25 2012 :  22:46:19  Show Profile Send Ice_Viper220 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
I had no idea about all the regulations, i was waiting to go to my local city hall to find out what i had to do to get this done but if there gonna charge me extra then that makes it pointless to even install. I am probabally just going to end up doing batterys then and running stright inverters. which will have an advantage of its own because i dont have to build a regulator circuit to give the batterys an automatic cut off voltage the inverter has one built in and will shut its self down when it hits 12v automatically, and as for a controller should i buy a decent size one and grow into it or should i buy a small one and get the bigger controller when i have more amprage to work with? As for inverter I was going to buy somthing from cobra as they make great products.
Go to Top of Page

olddawgsrule
Advanced Member

USA
1434 Posts

Posted - January 26 2012 :  07:30:10  Show Profile  Visit olddawgsrule's Homepage Send olddawgsrule a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ice_Viper220

Hey 49er,
I had no idea about all the regulations, i was waiting to go to my local city hall to find out what i had to do to get this done but if there gonna charge me extra then that makes it pointless to even install. I am probabally just going to end up doing batterys then and running stright inverters. which will have an advantage of its own because i dont have to build a regulator circuit to give the batterys an automatic cut off voltage the inverter has one built in and will shut its self down when it hits 12v automatically, and as for a controller should i buy a decent size one and grow into it or should i buy a small one and get the bigger controller when i have more amprage to work with? As for inverter I was going to buy somthing from cobra as they make great products.

I'll chime in here, cause I'm also looking for a new inverter.
I have 2 now;
Black & Decker 400watt
Cobra 2500watt

Problem is their both Modified Sine Wave.

I have seen that the 'cfl's don't like this type of power and blow after a few uses.
The LED bulbs I've tested seem to handle the MSW.

I'm watching pricing on Pure Sine Wave.

I use the 400watt most of the time.
The 2500watt will scream at me (telling me low power) as it crosses below 12v, while the 400watt will let me go to 11.25v before it even starts it's warning buzzer.

I will defer to Doug's opinion on this, for he is way beyond where I am right now and has much more 'hands' on experience.

This just what I have seen and where I am heading with mine.

Old in age, not in mind, so
'Teach me something new'!

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 26 2012 :  18:30:54  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ice and ODR

I started where you are now and have learned that the budget is the only draw back so I will direct my info to that line of thinking if that is all right. First go buy a watt meter and see what you want to operate with your batteries. Write down all power that you will use in a 24 hr period it should be in watts. Last month my bill was at 10K hours / 30 days = 7 kw a day X 1000watts= for me to get off the grid I need to make 7000 watts more a day / 12 volts = 583 amps more my batteries have to put out / 10 hrs a day = 58 amps an hour more. Each panel of 200 watts /12v = 16 amps so 58/ 16 = 3.6 panels will supply what I need. Ha Ha Ideal conditions which Doesn't happen. This will give you some kind of idea what you need to calculate. The watt meter is the most important piece of equipment you need to get started .

Now we will talk about batteries, When you have enough triple that remember Ideal conditions. The battery bank is very important and to take care of the, so lets get to what you need to know T105 Golf cart battery is 225 amps for the pair that = 12v of that 225 amps you only get to use the C20 rate out of them = 11.25 amps for 20 hrs and that is 135 watts but ideal conditions that is from a full charge which is not very often so only 80% of that. So the max battery usable watts is 108 watts per set per hr so to watch tv that takes 432 watts you will need 4 sets of batteries in a bank. This is what you will have to come to grips with. LOL Still want to do this.. There are ways to get around some of this and that is what you will really have to learn. When you do commit to the project think ahead 1, battery location, panel placement very important, inverters (s) oh almost forgot Solar controllers (s) . If you still want more I will help mall I can LOL

Doug
Go to Top of Page

Ice_Viper220

USA
176 Posts

Posted - January 26 2012 :  20:54:05  Show Profile Send Ice_Viper220 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
Yes i still want to do this i dont mind studying as this is what i do with a chunk of my free time anyways. I am going to pace myself on what i will go after as far as what im running. I want to start out going after lighting, mainly my kitchen, living room and the lab. Each room has one light and they are all 60w cfl lights. I am also thinking about replacing the lighting with all led lights expensive as they may well be they would be more power efficent.
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 27 2012 :  00:05:31  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ice

Menard's has some led screw base that only use 2 watts an hr. they have bigger ones but more $$$. With my set up I have 3 inverters a 3000watt 2-750 watt. I run extra house plugs for inverted power that I can run from any of the inverters on different banks. When the better half does washing we use the big one but for TV and lights and the computer/printer I use what ever ones turn it is. I buy the HF 750's when there on sale for 29.00 and they have a cute little 200 watt I use for camping. What are you going to do for a pulse charger? Big batteries take a big charger and you can't Waite 5 days to charge a battery. LOL I have the SS10 that does a good job on T105's. What part of the state do you live? I am in Central part.

Doug
Go to Top of Page

Ice_Viper220

USA
176 Posts

Posted - January 27 2012 :  01:17:26  Show Profile Send Ice_Viper220 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was thinking of buying the 3 pole monopole from R-charge as it is very pretty but I want to use a Tinman circuit setup with it.
Go to Top of Page

Ice_Viper220

USA
176 Posts

Posted - January 27 2012 :  01:18:52  Show Profile Send Ice_Viper220 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And I am about 20 to 25 min away from Detroit.
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4424 Posts

Posted - January 27 2012 :  10:24:44  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ice

The 3 pole is not worth the $$ IMHO ans fan he has one and others here have them also but fan1701 has a lot of experimenting with it.

Doug
Go to Top of Page

fan1701
Average Member

USA
243 Posts

Posted - January 27 2012 :  12:41:16  Show Profile Send fan1701 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ice. 49er is correct. Unless you just have the money to blow and really want one the I wouldn't. Its not that it isn't capable as some say its just made for 5-7 ah batteries and thats it. its a demonstrator fully capable for any Bedini tests you want to run but only on a small scale. You could probably build a SS SSG that is capable of charging the big batteries for just a tad more. If you want to do the BM3 tests then you could use a 3PM for that. Still a bike wheel build is cheaper. I am not trying to sway you , just telling you from my experience. Got my 3PM from attending the 2010 R-charge conference. It is not going to charge giant batteries in a feasible timetable. If you are like me then you have to decide where to spend the money and target it specifically toward what your goal is. That is not to say I wouldn't spend money with Rick. I have and have been pleased with what I have received and will by more stuff in the future. Others have not had a great experience for reasons of their own.

Ultimately you have to decide but personally I would spend that money on getting started into your solar and or building a SS SSG . The best time to start solar was yesterday but its all in the planning.

al

* Not following the manufacturer recommended specs * ON PURPOSE!
Go to Top of Page

Ice_Viper220

USA
176 Posts

Posted - January 27 2012 :  12:56:09  Show Profile Send Ice_Viper220 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys,
I got ahold of the city today to find out how much the permits would be to install a couple solar panels and it looks like I won't be doing that for a while the permit alone will Costco #400 and I only had a $600 so that kinda screwed me a bit so I guess I will look into building the as ssg instead so that I can charge battery's and run an inverter that way.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2