International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 HHO and Water
 Stan Meyer Resonant Cell Replication working
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

3 Posts

Posted - March 10 2013 :  14:47:31  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all, just tried for a week to give away my work on the CEF cult-site (Church of Energetic Forum), and it seems like a bit of a nightmare if there is any real experimenters left over there.
I also tried Heretic Builders, too, which was more moderated - but - honestly, too many jack-asses are turning me off to the "helping others" thing.

My Stan Meyer device was replicated back in June 20th, 2011. But, because I am living in the most conservative, oil-rich part of the US (North Dakota), even the state-funded colleges won't show their students.

I just tested my GEGENE machine for the first time yesterday, also. My input from the wall was 360 watts, and I lit a 4 count of 500 watt halogens (2000 watts total). No videos yet, but all Stan Meyer work I did can be found at the link below. It includes a Scarecrow interview, my circuit .PDF file, and an article about my banning from NDSU (which includes 7 movies - some showing Stan's resonant signal).

You must be logged in to see this link.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 10 2013 :  20:12:19  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Jon
It's great to have you aboard.
Yes,i seen the nightmare take place-hence the reason i invited you here.
I took the time to watch your video's ,and i see you have indeed hit the sweet spot with the tube cell setup.
Now a question i would like to ask is -can this be achieved with a multi plate dry cell?
I have heard several say it can be done.
What make's sence to me is it's like you are makeing a tank resonant circuit with the cell as the capacitor,and ofcourse the chokes as the coil.
Im just takeing a guess here,but what are your thought;s on that?

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - March 11 2013 :  10:18:52  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Jon.

Looking forward to following your work.
Go to Top of Page

Darrell

USA
108 Posts

Posted - March 11 2013 :  22:55:00  Show Profile Send Darrell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Jon
I saw your videos sometime ago and you mentioned on the scarecrow show that 2 PWM's could be wired together to get the same effect. Can you explain more on that topic? Also would like to know if a dry cell set up could be used the same as tubes. Thanks Darrell
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 12 2013 :  00:55:05  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was thinking the same thing Darrell- about using the multiplate dry cell
It dose have a capacitive effect, so maybe a tank circuit could be achieved?
I will be trying this out soon- lots to do to this setup I have.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - March 12 2013 :  04:03:27  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jon,
Welcome to IAEC !

==================================================================

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...

Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - March 12 2013 :  12:00:22  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Jon.

Great interview. I am still getting through the pesn article.

I have asked this question before and got conflicting answers - is an engine that is run on 100% hydrogen, susceptible to interior rusting over time, or are the guys that are claiming this somehow wrong?

Have you thought anymore about selling kits? Hydrogen is something that I have always put on the long finger, as I just don't know enough about it, but your radio interview is very inspiring, along with other peoples work here.
Go to Top of Page

Firiepete

Australia
30 Posts

Posted - April 08 2013 :  01:33:25  Show Profile Send Firiepete a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
Jon I was fascinated reading all your fantastic achievements to date. Im very sorry to read about all the negatives and brick walls that have been placed in your way. just been talking to a friend of mine yesterday about this exact subject. Welcome to IAEC and am looking forward to following your work. I am a novice at this but am looking forward to contributing somewhere along the line as my knowledge improves.

Kind Regards Firepete
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2