International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Usefull Links
 Videos
 free ride but much energy burnt lol
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 15 2011 :  06:51:18  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ok i know this isnt anything to do with free energy(but i did make the ignition circuit lol)but this is a vidio of my sons first gocart he built all by himself-looking in the shed you could clearly see he'd been in there lol.But not bad for a 14 year old,mind you his mate that was in the gocart with him was a bit green when they got back lol---oh life on the farm is never dull lol

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try>>>>TinMan<<<<

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 15 2011 :  15:20:16  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL, nice speed :)
Hope they got their seatbelts on just in case ^^
What a noisy thing, even when its out of sight i still hear it...lol
Btw, whats the foot print of that thing -.- lol...haha

Make it run on HHO and you hear me complain...loling ^^

Yeh, having a large piece of land is very fun and good for all kinds of stuff.
Do you have any windgenerators and/or solarpaneels installed??

TimberJack

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - December 15 2011 :  21:58:55  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tinman... i hope you are using that to manufactures specifications.. ahaha just kidding, awesome go cart by the way... i used to have one then it got stolen.. :'(

"Visualize it, Make a Plan, Make It Happen"

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 15 2011 :  22:15:44  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol I don't think Honda thought there ag bike would be used like this- so no, it's defently being used outside manufacture specifications and the frame was designed for a 50cc motor, now it has 250cc so that's 5 times over spec lol
Could there be an explosion?

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try>>>>TinMan<<<<
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 15 2011 :  22:17:50  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No wind or solar power here yet TimberJack,but it is in the wind- so to speak lol

Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 16 2011 :  01:14:15  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see, i totally forgotten to mention that bloody good weather you have there ^^
You wanna change weather for awhile...lol

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 16 2011 :  01:30:11  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well its the middle of summer here and it's been raining all week lol

Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 16 2011 :  01:41:14  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Haha, well you cant have it all ^^
But that rain is good for the crops :)

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

et2uscg

USA
18 Posts

Posted - December 19 2011 :  10:20:51  Show Profile  Visit et2uscg's Homepage Send et2uscg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ya man now your talkin. More power is what its all about.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2