International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Circuits and Diagrams
 Slayer Circuit No More ????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

totoalas

Macao
168 Posts

Posted - February 14 2013 :  18:27:32  Show Profile Send totoalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just read in the OU and EF on Gbluer decision not to share anymore circuits

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 14 2013 :  18:50:38  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
more info Totalas ?

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

You must be logged in to see this link.
Facebook: You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

totoalas

Macao
168 Posts

Posted - February 14 2013 :  20:19:08  Show Profile Send totoalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sorry forget to post the link
theres discussion going on in the OU and EF

thanks for the interest

Edited by - totoalas on February 14 2013 20:25:14
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 14 2013 :  23:50:26  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SO someone has stolen his circuits and is selling them, that really sux !! not fair at all, the poor fella....

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - February 15 2013 :  01:55:45  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Slayer
About me:

I have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering Technology. I find it odd how throughout my college career in loosely related fields, this information was always conspicuously absent. I ab by no means an expert, but hope to learn these concepts while at the same time publishing

my findings

for the world to see.
... ... ... ...

Your collecting money. Nearly twenty grand.
Your videos clearly mention "Slayer"

Guess what *Universal*wod
These are not YOUR FINDINGS
You suck
And now Gbluer is pissed

*Universal* you
You go against everything this is all about
Shame on you loser
Sent to: Tesla Tronix

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 15 2013 :  05:36:49  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yea I found this guys kick start account .... You must be logged in to see this link. not quite 20g but he does have $12,475 of his $2500 which means he is going to get the payout, this little twirp needs a good ol' Aussie talking to with a chunk of 4x2 to the knees .... it's a very sad world we live in sometimes... I'm sure Slayer could have more than done with 12 grand to do his own research ...and the *Gentleman* got all this money in just 11 days. I wish slayer all the best with his research and I hope backers get wise before the payout date of march 6th... if anyone has any idea or wants to get them selves a free community strike on youtube, maybe it's worth doing a video and trying to get it out there ... Hmmmm, I have a spare account don't I ... Mwahahahaha, Tot, can you get me as many details on this as possible and get me the names of ppl involved just so make sure I get it all correct... I will use my old channel and it's 200 something subs to try and get this out in the open and try to squash the Aholes funding ....

Edited by - Kultus on February 15 2013 06:19:06
Go to Top of Page

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - February 15 2013 :  11:59:43  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kultus this is exactly why I said what I said, this is just some nobody doing the deed of stealing from people, just imagine how bad it would be if the entity here were replaced by a government or corporation.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
Go to Top of Page

totoalas

Macao
168 Posts

Posted - February 16 2013 :  05:54:52  Show Profile Send totoalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
slayer exciter specs thread energetic forum
gbluer (slayer) exciter overunity.com

gbluer channel youtube

Edited by - totoalas on February 16 2013 05:58:38
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 16 2013 :  07:35:00  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
cheers tot and the link I have above from Kickstarter that is the frauds link ?

Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 16 2013 :  22:00:23  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK I've set this video as a creative commons licence, please use the remix feature and share around, we only have 16 days to make a difference on this one .....

Edited by - Kultus on February 17 2013 04:16:10
Go to Top of Page

totoalas

Macao
168 Posts

Posted - February 17 2013 :  22:07:26  Show Profile Send totoalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks kultus
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 17 2013 :  22:47:19  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not a worry at all he's just done a video responce to me and others on youtube ... I still call foul ....

Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - February 18 2013 :  05:52:11  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Please post the link for the Response?
Go to Top of Page

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - February 18 2013 :  07:21:10  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
seems the whole thing hangs on, this guy has done nothing to properly protect his ideas, so no amount of work is going to stop the thief, so I am going to suggest that anyone working on something you do not want popping up like this, at least put it down on paper and get a copyright on a small booklet or some such to keep a little control over what goes on with it.

I just got a reply from guy being ripped off, and it does seem he was trusting that noone would try to use it for monetary gain, and did not copyright or patent any of his work.(patents are very cost prohibitive, unlike copyrights, but would give him more control over who gets to use said design, however I am not sure you can even patent a circuit really, as it might be a bit more like clothing designs that can not really be patented either. I am going to say I am glad he posted his sources finally for sure, so anyone not wanting to send him money can get them for free. though he keeps alluding to his having made some sort of changes to the design.. what ever. some how I doubt it or that it at least is not really beneficial in any way. I would post what Gbluer wrote to me on youtube but I have not asked him and he did not offer his opinion on sharing our conversation, suffice it to say his is pissed and rightly so but this is more a moral dilemma than a legal one that anyone can really do about it.

I will say this, Neither myself nor any of the people I know on facebook (over 1200) nor any of the other forums I go to and so forth, are donating one dime to this *Universal*, and they are all spreading the word to their friends to make sure they pull out if they have pledged any thing to this rotten egg.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
Go to Top of Page

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - March 08 2013 :  16:02:31  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well this guy is a dip*Removing yesterdays breakfast* if he literally stole slayers circuits.
if he didn't literally steal the exact circuits then i can't really differentiate what he did to Gbluer from what Lasersaber did to Gbluer's circuit when it comes to the JR.

according to the guy his stuff is "loosely based" off the slayer circuits but maybe he really did steal and start selling slayers exact diagrams.

if this is just another guy that started making a ton of towers and one day decided he could create some that would be worth selling then i guess no one can be angry understanding thats just what people do. i mean lets be honest all it takes is some coils, a transistor, and a battery. it wouldn't have been long before someone starting selling them.

it does seem a little stupid to me how the guy is going about explaining his products because it seems more like a guy who just started playing with them and is still testing and doesn't have a small fraction of the knowledge Gbluer does, yet he is supposed to be the mastermind behind all the circuits.. doesn't make sense.

[on the gravy train with biscuit wheels]
Go to Top of Page

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - March 08 2013 :  16:06:06  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i guess a lesson can be learned here too.. despite years of youtube and website exposure, none of that compares to the publicity an item can receive when put on the market, or put in a position to make people money.

this guy has attracted more eyes toward the slayer circuits than any of us have with our combined chattering in the past year.

if he is successful, at least i can be happy that others will follow and there will be a large inflow of slayer type circuits to come to the market and ignorance on the subject will disappear much faster.

Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - March 09 2013 :  06:12:07  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good point.

Only yesterday, out of the blue, a neighbor of mine started talking to me about free energy.
The rising cost of power here has got people searching for 'cheaper energy' and then they find 'Free Energy' on their internet searches.
Anything that can bring the masses into the fold has to be a good thing for us all.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 13 2013 :  11:23:55  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I dont understand as to how such a dangerous device can be sold to the public?
This device emits HF EM pulses-just like a microwave oven dose.
Lets hope junior dosnt hit the right frequency when the home pooch is close by,or they may have a hotdog for a pet.
Now the other thing you have to ask your self is-dose this T/T have a high voltage licence.
I know dam well here in oz that anything that runs or puts out more that 80 volts requires you to have a high voltage licence.
Then once over 2kv,you need an A class licence.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

flanabee

USA
9 Posts

Posted - March 15 2013 :  12:04:17  Show Profile Send flanabee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just got an add from GOOGLE and to my surprise 'Tektronix' is advertising a'family friendly' system. More lie's or more to the point future lawsuits! Hoorah! More power to him-soon he will fry!
Go to Top of Page

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - March 16 2013 :  01:50:40  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
he probably should at least learn what hes playing with a little more before selling it, but i doubt any harm would come to anyone other than accidentally catching an RF burn from time to time or forgetting to put inline fuses with his circuits.

i just dont think enough current is pumping out to cause any harm like a microwave would, also they are flimsy EMs and not magnetrons and mine in particular can barely get a compass to move but it will damn sure light a filament bulb at a high enough frequency for me to avoid getting shocked.

plus the fact that Tesla actually enjoyed the company of some nice plasma streamers and huge tower makes me feel more confident about safely leaving my exciter on.

who knows though, maybe there is more to it such as the ionizing frequencies and possible cancer causing effects.

Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - March 17 2013 :  10:19:59  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok Guys Gbluer has kits up for sale, at this stage he can't mail to Australia so it's up to you guys in America and Canada to support his work for the time being ...

Kit 1

Developers Kit

Edited by - Kultus on March 17 2013 10:40:15
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.61 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2