International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Electric vehicles
 microwave thruster
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - February 09 2013 :  07:33:07  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
not sure where this should go, but I am wondering if anyone has seen this and what they think in terms of use of the technology.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - February 09 2013 :  09:36:00  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's cool.

Another device making use of a cone, just like The Clem motor You must be logged in to see this link. (page 7)
I would also like to see more testing on pyramid designs too. Just like a cone, a pyramid design may work in a similar manor.
Go to Top of Page

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - February 09 2013 :  10:19:12  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
some what of an inverse pyramid (6 sides as opposed to 4 I think though) is the wind generator tunnel device so the generator is always facing the same direction but an upside down pyramid set of deflectors cause the wind to move downward from any direction and into a tube that the turbine is inside of :)

if you look on the web site the article for the microwave engine is on, you will see an article for 11 technologies that will make the grid obsolete. that is the article it is in, along with some other very interesting tech we should be looking into as well :)
Here is the link for that as well :) Wonder if the wind power unit should get it's own thread in the wind power forum?

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

Edited by - The_Architect on February 09 2013 10:24:21
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4443 Posts

Posted - March 14 2013 :  09:04:52  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TA

Why don't you build one and put it there, that would be cool

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

rheandros

Germany
15 Posts

Posted - October 17 2013 :  07:35:52  Show Profile Send rheandros a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I heard of shape power and recognised a bit of a pyramid in it, ok cone. but I think an egg form will be better, so swirling is better. I do think that it have on the outside an reaction, or it is like the aether engine....Fun thanks to put it here.
cu rheandros

Light to Light
Go to Top of Page

rheandros

Germany
15 Posts

Posted - October 17 2013 :  07:37:28  Show Profile Send rheandros a Private Message  Reply with Quote
in a cone it can spiral more, that can have an spiral effect on the waves. cant say what this will do....?

Light to Light
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.53 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2