International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Transformers, Generators and Electric Motors.
 Asymmetrical motor Replication
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 01 2013 :  05:31:33  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok guys so a few weeks ago I was approached by a gentleman from the USA who wanted me to replicate UFO politics AS motor, he has donated all the stuff I needed to replicate and this is the first video of replication so far... I must say it's not looking good thus far... anyway grab ya popcorn and kick back for my insight to this device.

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

You must be logged in to see this link.
Facebook: You must be logged in to see this link.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - February 01 2013 :  10:32:49  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Kultus

Thanks for the report and it was worse than expected for there clams. GOOD JOB

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 01 2013 :  17:35:02  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cheers Doug, there will be one more video, I am waiting on UFO (if he bothers) to answer my email about frequency for the PWM, I have Tinman modifying some casings for me, so the next test will be PWM with modded casings (hopefully at the prescribed freq that UFO sets .... but some how I don't think I am going to hear back from him....

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

Go to Top of Page

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - February 02 2013 :  00:09:17  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hopefully the casing will be steel or soft iron to fully deflect the magnetic structure back into the motor, because this will strengthen the internal magnetic flux and alter how things work, not sure if it will be more or less efficient, but there will definitely be a change over that plastic case. If you guys need a case made for it let me know and I can maybe make some sort of sleeve to redirect that magnetic flow, though it will be coming ultra slow since any speed of transit is going to cost a fortune. If you do, just send me measurements of the motor, I have tools to cover any size diameter from about an inch on up. :)

(you can see some of my metal work here: You must be logged in to see this link.)

***edit, just noticed there are a lot of the newer goggles that do not show up on that page, I will rectify that soon as I can, but for a more in depth look at the design *there is a ridge or flute around the outer edge of the goggle rim, that could be used to create a rigid stiffness to the casing and would double to hold a round flat sheet with a hole in it for the ends of said motor.)

You must be logged in to see this link. <---there is that.
and there is this, for something not goggle related.

You must be logged in to see this link. I think the max length of a motor casing I could make currently would be like 3 and a half inches for it being one solid piece end to end. but if the motor needed to be bigger it could be used to make ends and a central sleeve could be rolled and stuck in between with screws holding it together or maybe some folded form to hold it together. (or ridge over ridge.) The metal could not be super thick, but mild steel up to .025 is possible to push through it, and get the form needed.

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

Edited by - The_Architect on February 02 2013 00:54:21
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 02 2013 :  00:26:45  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
THEMS SOME BAD ASS STEAM PUNK GOOGLE MAN!!! love it!!

At this stage I have Tinman here in Aust having a go at modding the original casings for me, but they are small, roughly 1 1/4 in, Tinman's a bit of a gun with the tools too but if he has no luck I'll hit you up for some help for sure, it seems at this stage I have all the funding required to do anything required to make this work if indeed it can, that includes but not limited to sending mats and postage if required.

I have a sponsor for this who is very very keen to get it to work but I am not going to waste his time or money if I think it can't be done. But we will give it our best dam shot! I just wish UFO would come out from under his rock, stop hiding from me and have some input to the build ...

Go to Top of Page

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - February 02 2013 :  00:59:25  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, and yeah it would be good if they did. As for wasting, I am suspecting that you should be able to reuse a lot of the parts for future builds too, maybe do a little real replication of every design we can have a go at using some of these supplies :)

Go to Top of Page

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - February 02 2013 :  01:31:30  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh I was thinking also, if Tinman is a good tool man, then if he can't handle it, I would say it is from lack of a good idea. so I can shoot him an idea or two that he can use to overcome the situation, a lot cheaper than I can send parts or even tools :) I just need a small list of the tools he has at his disposal and I can I am sure put together a plan to get what you guys need with out breaking the bank, got pretty good at making something out of nothing :) (most of those brass bits are made from sheets of brass salvaged from a plaque and trophy shop XD. also if you have a look at the magnetic shields I made for my Voxel Blocks, those were made with a press, a bolt, two or three washers, and some glue to hold it all together while pressing the bits out, and the metal used as the magnetic shield came from the back of an LCD or Plasma TV case. not sure which, but it was a samsung Television. :) Very mailable, and pretty good magnetic acceptance, and so far it does not seem to be retaining any of the magnetic field.

Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 02 2013 :  02:52:57  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No doubt Tinman will be by here soon enough once he gets my package, then if he has any troubles we can sort it out from there. I don't see it being too difficult for him though.

Your Voxel Blocks look very interesting, could be a useful learning tool for beginners in electronics, no muss or fuss with wires or soldering, just slap em together and away you go ... good work mate!

Go to Top of Page

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - February 02 2013 :  04:31:36  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks, by the way going to send you a little PM here, about the whole free vs patent thing.

Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 02 2013 :  04:35:21  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No worries mate, I'll be here :)

Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - February 02 2013 :  12:51:54  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is that another one of Tesla's patents reproduced?

Edited by - IrishDave on February 02 2013 12:52:32
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 03 2013 :  05:38:22  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That one is a huge part of it Dave, yes, but needs to be coupled with other devices.. and one needs the correct methods of and construction and operation of them.. it's not going to be a guessing game with this one, you either understand it or you don't ... I may be completely wrong with my own thoughts on these things but time will tell in the next few months ....

Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - February 03 2013 :  07:32:57  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have been looking at a few replications on youtube and some are showing promising results.
UFOPolitics has stated (on his youtube comments) that he is willing to help others with their build on another site that he visits.
It might be nice to check that out.
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 05 2013 :  02:18:34  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've contacted him personally and explained who I am (the assassinator ) but he doesn't seem to want to reply with anything else other then go do your own reading on the forum, I linked him my last video in a second email .. still no reply ... maybe he is just too scared too ?

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 06 2013 :  05:06:47  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quote TA: if Tinman is a good tool man, then if he can't handle it, I would say it is from lack of a good idea.

Lol-never a lack of idea's-although im not sure if some of them have been good.
Infact all im going to say here is-Kultus better brace himself for the return of his wee little motors.
Im thinking he may have a bit of winding to do soon.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - February 06 2013 :  09:19:43  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
let me clarify, what I mean is a good idea mated to the tools at hand, I often find situations where I do not see a solution till I stop trying to use the tools everyone else would expect to use for the job and really take in my inventory of tools and toy around with using each one, till I find the one that can do what I need, and often it is something most would never consider for the job, thus they wait till they can buy some other tool everyone thinks of and spend a fortune on the tool. :)

So I was only offering to toss some ideas around based on all the tools you have at hand if you get stumped. never know :)

Additionally, glad to hear things are moving forward :) Can not wait to see the video and specifically the results of his work.

Edited by - The_Architect on February 06 2013 09:26:03
Go to Top of Page

deepcut

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - February 06 2013 :  10:27:45  Show Profile  Send deepcut a Yahoo! Message Send deepcut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice testing Kultus.

I've read both of his two main threads at energetic, one guy has a youtube video of the motor turning, then he jams the shaft a bit to slow it down, and the input current doesn't go up.

Another guy claimed that he plugged his modded 3V/3-pole motor into a dead 6V battery that read 5.X volts.

At first, he says, the motor slowed down, then it started to speed up and the battery was left with a good stnding charge afterward.

I had to call him out on his "purple plasma in the Neon is radiant energy" idea but he wouldn't listen, even when shown the emission spectrum of Neon that includes the purple colour at around 450nm.

He has no time for any qusetions that aren't related to replication.

Cheers,

DC.

Experience is a hard teacher. It gives the test first and the lesson afterward.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 06 2013 :  23:29:27  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As I found out first hand- you have to agree with what UFO says, or your asked to leave the thread
I done his prony brake test useing his measuring mathematics and it seems I have an off the shelf overunity motor
I asked him to repeat his test useing a standard motor--he declined
Then he shifted the focus of the motor to high RPMs- to keep the sheep busy, and avoid the incorrect measuring of the prony brake test.
Now I think he is talking space magnetic plasma reactions within the motor.
He keeps one step ahead of others completing there motor test just so as they don't learn the truth about the UFO motor- which is less efficient than an off the shelf motor

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 07 2013 :  02:33:37  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm still yet to hear from him and I have sent 2 very polite emails asking for his assistance, seems he just doesn't want to come onboard with it... I'm going to do 1 last test as I have said then I am going to call it as I see it and at this stage it's a complete flop !

Go to Top of Page

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - February 07 2013 :  03:04:40  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sounds like another assassination is about to come down the pike then,

Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 07 2013 :  04:29:49  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tom: well I think I will do a video with the next build that covers the coil wind process I use, the construct of the casing and will be with the PWM as I have said before, I really hope I am proved wrong as I am with all these assassinations, but given the math on the last build it really doesn't look like I am going to be, if only he would offer some input and show me where I have gone wrong.. so the next one I will try to make a conclusive as possible, that way nothing more can be said on the topic... but you know what sheep are like ... they are going to follow blindly anyway ...

Deepcut: are you familiar with charging batteries ? I'm sure you are so you will know if you have a dead battery you can get it to show voltage as it charges, that's easy..... it's getting it to hold it and show a standing voltage afterwards that would count

Edited by - Kultus on February 07 2013 04:52:40
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 07 2013 :  05:07:56  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quote Kult-Tom: well I think I will do a video with the next build that covers the coil wind process I use

I think the coil winding process is going to take you a little longer than you think lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 07 2013 :  05:39:53  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well I have done one already mate, so I know what I am up for, I do intend on doing a speed increase and just for those who suck and want to try and call me out I will upload a full length.

Go to Top of Page

deepcut

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - February 07 2013 :  14:38:15  Show Profile  Send deepcut a Yahoo! Message Send deepcut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kultus

Deepcut: are you familiar with charging batteries ? I'm sure you are so you will know if you have a dead battery you can get it to show voltage as it charges, that's easy..... it's getting it to hold it and show a standing voltage afterwards that would count

Yes, i'm overly familiar with batteries, sometimes i wish i'd never seen one in my life, ararrgghh !

That's why i was careful to say it left a standing charge, not a spurious, short-lived one.

His motor rewinding may have something to it, the rotoverter was OU and it wasn't even a rewind, just a rewiring job.

But yes, it would be nice if the guy could communicate on a normal level.

Cheers,

DC.

Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 07 2013 :  16:09:36  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sorry mate I did miss read that, in any event though, I still think it's just a fancy wire with rotating shaft in the middle

Go to Top of Page

deepcut

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - February 07 2013 :  16:29:36  Show Profile  Send deepcut a Yahoo! Message Send deepcut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No worries :) It is looking a bit like meaningless rewinding.

I'm sitting looking at the three-pole version trying to figure out the firing sequence but i've had a few beers ;+}

I'm thinking it would be easy to do an inside-out version for testing.

I've got a diametric magnet that could be the rotor, set up three small coils with a common core and then apply the switching sequence.

Cheers,

DC.

Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 07 2013 :  16:46:52  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mate it took us a couple of hours to decipher his drawings ... the pics are not correctly marked in 1 section it refer to a slot "A" int he text on the diagram ... guess what, no slot "A" ... I was using the 5 pole as you would know from my video,

You connect from tab 1 (p1) on the upper commutator go through slot p1 up through slot P4 25 wraps .. then finish at slot p1 again continuing up slot P3 -p1 25 turns and terminate on the lower commutator tab 1 (p1)

Then it's Tab 2 (p2) through P2 up p5 25 times end at p2 again... p2 -p4 25 times terminate at lower commutator tab 2 (p2)

and so on ...

Go to Top of Page

deepcut

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - February 07 2013 :  19:46:59  Show Profile  Send deepcut a Yahoo! Message Send deepcut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that, i waded through the thread and didn't find a clear explanmation of that.

I've been looking at his 3-pole rewind :

He says the advantage is that two are generating while one is drawing input, that's nonsense.

I thought about it rotating from 0 to 360 in 6 steps of 60 degrees, at some points there is one in/two out, two out/one in, whatever, the 6 stages all balance out so there is no gain .. i wonder what he'd have to say to that one ?

The pulsing sequence for the coils, using the colours from his diagram, is :

Green.
Green and Turq.
Turq.
Blue and Turq.
Blue.
Green and blue.

So TM must be right, it must be 'space magnetic plasma reactions within the motor'.

Cheers,

DC.

Edited by - deepcut on February 07 2013 19:48:24
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 08 2013 :  05:07:16  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quote kult:-well I have done one already mate, so I know what I am up for

No you dont know what your up for lol
Remember you told me you have a heap of copper wire now-so we cant let that go to waist lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 08 2013 :  16:39:05  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are you trying to be cryptic Tinman ? I've never been good at crosswords mate .... lol

Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 10 2013 :  19:38:35  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK so this one has me stuffed, I have been contacted by UFO on the video posts. He has stated that 1. I need to power it with a PWM, which of course we knew.. but he has also said I need a Cap on both the input and the output .... output I can kind of understand .... But a DC cap on the input ... wont that smooth out the pulsing from the PWM ? or am I missing something ??

Edited by - Kultus on February 11 2013 02:02:55
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 11 2013 :  05:35:53  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your going to need a diagram with more pole's lol-oh and much bigger.

Got your motors in the mail today Kult,so i will get them done as soon as i can.
One thing though-they are smaller than one of the 3 jaws on my lathe chuck lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 11 2013 :  05:58:52  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why a diagram with more poles Tinman, That is a 5 pole rotor and the diagram is 5 poles ?

cheers for the help on the casings mate, can you not just make up a sleeve to set it in with ? ( I don't knwo that's why your doing them lol, but it's an idea)

Edited by - Kultus on February 11 2013 06:03:55
Go to Top of Page

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - February 11 2013 :  06:30:09  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope I was not out of order on the video post, (saw the back and forth between you and UFO there :) ) just seemed to me the little motor you were testing out you were just trying to see a bit before getting the real parts all together for this, and as a result found it a bit lacking. Thus your BS meter was going off, just as any of us would have had happen, cause the claims are in the many of number, but the proof is quite lacking so far :) anyway time will tell :)

Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 11 2013 :  18:14:44  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nah you were well in line mate, no worries there, I've uploaded a video (you can see on the last page of this thread) he has replied with no useful information at all, so I guess I did everything right and he's running scared :P lol

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 12 2013 :  06:02:40  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some of UFO's nice comments to a valuble member of our forum

Get The FU*K OUT OF HERE MAN!
And keep working in your pieces of shi-t.

My Thread...seems to be the ONLY ONE lifting over 300,000 views in less than six months...in a Great Scientific Site like Energetic Forum. NOT Radio Control C Pieces of crappy toys for Adults playing with Children Toys.
Get#65279; Real Dad Hav...for Your Age...You are not to keep playing with little toys...leave that for your Great Grand son's.

Nice fellow this UFO polotic's.

Funny thing is-he still need's batterys lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 12 2013 :  06:22:03  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mmm-nup,i have just counted the pole's on this motor kult-and there is 12 lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 12 2013 :  08:09:35  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, check ya emails mate, I'm not sure exactly whats going on here but I think I have an idea...

and lol what's UFO trying to be like me now :) ... looked through dadhav's comments on that 45 min video he did and couldn't see the post from UFO that your referring to

Edited by - Kultus on February 12 2013 09:42:18
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 13 2013 :  05:56:59  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The comments were on this video cult,but looks like UFO has removed his comment's or kuku has removed them for him.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

deepcut

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - February 13 2013 :  06:03:47  Show Profile  Send deepcut a Yahoo! Message Send deepcut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are lots of comments by UFO but you ahve to click on, say, dadhavs replies where it says 'in reply to UFO' bla bla ...

Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - February 13 2013 :  06:11:58  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh no it's still there tinman, I have noticed there is a lot of faults with Youtube comments on videos of late, he posted a comment on my "how I built my AS motor" video then it disappeared, then reappeared then disappeared again lol ... it's not him screwing with his comments but a known fault with youtube, I posted a reply but made a spelling error, when I deleted and tried to respond again the fault reared it's ugly head again and kept returning a error.... mind you though ... his comment said nothing of my mistakes ... just my attitude problem lol

Go to Top of Page

deepcut

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - February 13 2013 :  06:13:23  Show Profile  Send deepcut a Yahoo! Message Send deepcut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ALL THE COMMENTS ARE THERE !!!

You have to expand them by clicking on 'in reply to'.

Cheers,

DC.

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 14 2013 :  23:55:29  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol- kulty"s attitude problem lol
Just explain to him your Australian- no attitude problem lol

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2