International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Usefull Links
 Components
 My componenets providers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 06 2011 :  14:49:56  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.
and

TimberJack

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - December 08 2011 :  15:43:33  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
another good place where you can get components is,

if you want plastic material this is where i got mine, they are really good and delivered fairly quick compared to other places,

"Visualize it, Make a Plan, Make It Happen"

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 10 2011 :  10:10:46  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for them links here to :)

TimberJack

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***

Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - December 10 2011 :  18:05:19  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol yup, i figured it would be best to keep it in one thread rather than make a new one

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - December 10 2011 :  23:25:01  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
howdy ccass15n. i checked out that supplier for electronic parts, whoaa, those 2n3055 and tip3055 a really high priced. if you are getting those two parts from them, try radio shack, 1.82 for the tip3055 and i think the 2n3055 are 2.69 area. you can actually order the parts online and they will ship them directly to your home. hope that saves you a little cut nice site.
Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - December 11 2011 :  00:05:58  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i get most of mine from radio shack, but some parts radio shack doesnt have so i get the rest from there, lol ya they are pricey but sometimes you can find stuff there no one else has

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 20 2011 :  18:03:24  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does anybody have the cheap electronic component provider link that was posted on the other forum ? It was very cheap as I recall for transistor's and such . It wasn't put on there long before all the insanity and I forgot to bookmarked it .

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...
Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - December 23 2011 :  01:02:39  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hmm im not sure if i know what one your talking about.. do you remember anything about the name of it?

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 25 2011 :  00:42:15  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey cass, It had a name kinda like the allelectronics but, it was a little different as I remember ... I've tried searching ,, I had deleted my browser history, if I hadn't it would be easy to find.. lol

Here's a site that has a bunch listed I haven't been through them yet.

Edited by - Kudzu on December 25 2011 00:53:03
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 28 2011 :  00:36:16  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Guy's , I found this site and I ordered a catalog from them , they seem to have fair prices and a OK stock..

=============================================================================================================================================

Go to Top of Page

et2uscg

USA
18 Posts

Posted - January 02 2012 :  10:28:24  Show Profile  Visit et2uscg's Homepage Send et2uscg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have a link to some cheap, 4KV - 10kv coils like the ones in a disposable camera.
I need to buy in 10 to 50 for experimenting.
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - January 03 2012 :  20:34:46  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey et2uscg , This ain't to cheap but, it's one of the few places I've seen em . I haven't ordered from this site yet but, they seem to have a lot of stuff. hope it helps ya

==================================================

Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - March 20 2012 :  04:23:04  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is a site that sells LED,s and stuff for em ... I haven't ordered from them yet but, there is a lot of info there also ..

=============================================================================

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2